diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

I'm not really optimistic... I know the feeling!

No seré jo (avui) qui ha d'opinar sobre religió o la gent que s'hi creu o la politica, i per tant, només poso les noticies i cada u que pensi el que vulgui....
....
I'm not gonna be the one (today) who comments on religion or people who believe, or, for that matter, politics, so I'll just put the news links on here directly. Judge for yourselves:

"Saint Theresa is helping Spain in times of crisis", Spanish Home Affairs Minister. Click here (English). 
Or here in Spanish.

Spanish Minster for Economy appeals to the Virgin Mary to help create employment. Click here for video (Spanish)

Spanish Home Affairs Minster awards medal to the Virgin Mary for "maintaining a close collaboration with police, particularly during the acts celebrated in Holy Week, and for sharing police values such as dedication, caring, solidarity and sacrifice". Click here - in English.

However, adds yours truly, when asked on whether she could get Spain out of the crisis, Saint Theresa said ...

3 comentaris:

  1. I once met St Theresa in a Cleckheaton pub when I was going out with The Virgin Mary. St Theresa was very jealous and they had a cat fight in the Ladies. Chunks of hair were yanked out as they fought over their human prize and after being ejected the fight continued in the street. I slipped away with Mary Magdalene. She had a flat on Dewsbury Road.

    ResponElimina
  2. Did she only have one arm?
    Apparently Franco kept one of Theresa's (mummified) arms on his bedside table till the day he died. What he did with it, I don't really want to know ....

    ResponElimina
  3. I swear, I never mummified St Theresa but I mummified Mary Magdalene three times that night. She called the kid Mauriice but I have never met him. Wasn't there a song about Franco? By Sister Sledge I believe:-

    I was walking down the street one day
    when I looked up I saw a friend.
    Hey
    Franco - do you remember me?
    Franco
    my Franco
    my baby
    Franco - do you remember me?
    Franco - do you remember me? Franco -

    ResponElimina